Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas


Hello Family,

I did compose a lovely email thanking you all for your wonderful gifts and saying what a good time I had this Christmas, but it disappeared when I tried to send it. So, here is the abbreviated version.

Thank you for all the warm stuff you sent. I have already used it and am very grateful for the extra warmth. My favorite thing you sent was those individual letters. It was so good to hear from each of you in those letters and then on the phone.

Sister Smith and I had a wonderful Christmas. The senior couples spoiled all of us Trail Center sisters with quite the Christmas Eve party and then a brunch on Christmas day. It was great to spend time with them and all the sisters.

We found lots of new people to teach yesterday as we helped them dig their cars out of the snow or talked to them as we walked. So, I guess all the snow is a blessing. Still, I was very happy when our cars were ungrounded. It makes getting everywhere so much easier.

I hope you all have a wonderful start to the new year!

Love,
Sister Bailey Mortensen

No comments:

Post a Comment