Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lots of people to teach

Dear Family,

I'm glad you are enjoying this Christmas season. We are too. Church yesterday was probably the highlight of our week. In the second ward, Jerome passed the sacrament for the first time. Bro. Noorlander coached him through it and he did great. I feel very blessed to get to see him progress so well in the gospel. Also, Ezra's family made it to church even though they were kinda sick. I'm so happy for them. In the first ward, we had a ton of the people we teach come to church! Sandy and James, Michelle, Bro. Hornbacher and Anna, the Favazzas, Jeb and Leif, and Sis. Cave. The fun part was that a lot of them came a bit late and the door to the chapel kept opening to let more of the people we love file in to sacrament meeting. I know it's not good for them to be late, but they came! And even better, Toni bore her testimony! That was a huge miracle! She's been going through a lot so it was great to hear her share how prayer and the gospel and the ward members have helped. She bore simple and powerful testimony that this is the true church and the Book of Mormon is true. I was absolutely beaming. What a wonderful fast and testimony meeting.

I'm sorry that I don't have time to write much more. I used the time to type the attached file. It is a Christmas Present so please don't read it until you open gifts. I love you and hope you are all very happy.

Love,
Sister Bailey Mortensen

No comments:

Post a Comment